26-27 May 2016 | CIHEAM – Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Bari
the first MERID Brokerage has been organised by CHIEAM in sinergy with MedSpring Project
- To express interests and offers for cooperation among EU-Med-ME innovation stakeholders
- To present innovative ideas to potential investors from EU-Med-ME Countries.
- To develop technology and business partnerships as well as joint participation in European research projects having a strong connotation in innovation
30 Idea carriers (Young entrepreneurs/researchers with a business plan) from Egypt, Iran,
Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Morocco, Tunisia.
Investors (Clusters and “business angels” from MENA countries, tech-driven enterprises,
SMEs, private/public potential investors/networks)
MedSpring and MERID partners, particularly researcher institutions and research policy
makers and research/networks organizations, etc.
Focus is on Water-Energy-Food and NEXUS
view the site for further informations
If you want promote, follow or participate the event, here are some useful links and resources:
- Livestream page [starting from Friday 27 @9.30am, Rome time (UTC+2)]
- Selected idea-carriers presentation.
- The event programme.
- Register for the event on the brokerage platform. (Closed on 23 May)